West Palm Beach Immigration Attorney
United States Immigration Attorney
The Immigration Law Office of Jayne Bouchfaa is a law firm dedicated exclusively to immigration matters within the United States. Located in West Palm Beach, FL, the immigration law firm focuses on family immigration, United States citizenship and naturalization, business immigration and deportation and removal issues in Immigration Court. Mrs. Bouchfaa, immigration lawyer, provides experienced and reliable legal immigration services to families and businesses.
Mrs. Bouchfaa Attorney Fees
Free Initial Phone Consultation: All clients are entitled to a free initial phone consultation with the immigration lawyer. This ten-minute consultation is designed to assess your immigration needs and determine your eligibility for immigration benefits.
Below are the attorney fees listed for common immigration matters. Please note that every case is different and may require extra fees. Please call the office at (561) 223-1872 for a free initial phone consultation and to discuss your immigration matter.
Initial In-person Consultation: All initial in-person consultations are $50 for one thirty-minute consultation; if you decide to hire the immigration attorney, the $50 will be credited toward your attorneys fees.
- Family-Based Green Card Application (Lawful Permanent Residency): $1800
- Joint Petition to Remove Conditional Aspects of Permanent Residency: $1500
- Fiancee Visa/Spousal Visa Application: $1500
- Application for U.S. Citizenship: $1800
- Naturalization/U.S. Citizenship Petition: $1800
- VAWA Petition: $1800
- DREAM Act Application: $1500
- Green Card Renewal/Replacement: $150
- Non-Immigrant Investor/Treaty Visa: $2500
- National Interest Waiver Immigrant Petition: $2500
- Employment/PERM Certification: $3000; if certification successful, an additional $1800 is required to submit I-140 Package
- Employment/Schedule A: $2000
Contact the immigration lawyer for your free initial phone consultation. 561.223.1USA (561.223.1872).